MR Xa... J... ... RICHELLE 4600 Be
In the following industries:
Finance, Industry, Services, Public.
Fields of practice:
Program and Project Management, Audit and Change Management, IT Infrastructure
Management teams your interventions may concern:
Direction Générale Direction informatique Direction Financiere
Types of interventions:
Organization, People Management, Strategic Development, Program Management, Change Management, Management Accounting, Human Resources Management.
Training courses attended:
Ph.D., Doctor of Philosophy in Strategy, Program & Project Management 2013 (e)
• Project Management Institute (PMI GAC), Association for Project Management (APM Group), and EQUIS efmd accreditations. State Diploma issued by Lille University.
Master of Business Administration June 2008
• EuroMBA: Maastricht University / Audencia Nantes / IAE Aix-en-Provence / EADA Barcelona / LKAEM Warsaw / Durham University.
• Activities and Societies: 2007-2008 Elected President of Students Association, 2007-2008 Student Member of the Academic Council.
M.A., Master of Economic and Social Politics June 2003
• Université catholique de Louvain.
• Activities and Societies: 2000-2003 Elected Treasurer of Students Association.
B.Sc. (Hons), Bachelor of Computer Science June 1996
• Haute Ecole de la Province de Liège 'Rennequin Sualem' (INPRES).
• Activities and Societies: 1994-1996 Elected Treasurer of Students Association.
Led training courses:
many belgian key accounts
Presentation sheet cretaed / updated on: 2010-01-22 15:55:25
This freelance is specialized in management consulting, crisis management, program and project management. With more than 15 years of experience in consulting and IT, he helps large accounts to improve their processes and performance in order to optimize the return of investment of IT.
Before taking up this position, this freelance worked for Sogeti-Capgemini for ten years. He was Business Unit Manager of IT Infrastructure Services in Brussels, Belgium. He was accountable for a 10.6 million Euros budget, based on a 100 consultants team and 4 account managers. His previous position was Senior Account Manager, managing large and medium accounts, business development, and enhancement of services portfolio for Sogeti-Transiciel. He led several 1+ million Euros projects. His previous professional experiences were in the field of Interim IT management (reorganization of small and medium IT departments, supply management) as well as in designing and setting-up architecture and implementation of complex IT networks.
From an academic point of view, this freelance owns an executive MBA (AMBA, EQUIS, and AACSB accredited; 5th worldwide ranking of "The Economist"). He also owns a Master of Economic and Social Politics, and a Bachelor of Computer Science. He is currently writing a PhD thesis in Strategy, Program & Project Management.
This freelance is Prince2 Practitioner and ITIL certified. He will be MSP Practitioner soon.